Air fryer fried eggs
Employing an air fryer to prepare fried eggs offers various advantages such as even heat distribution, healthier meals with less oil usage, precise temperature control, reduced mess and smell during cooking, and easy clean-up after use.
- 2 British Lion eggs
- Cook 2 British Lion eggs in ramekins at 190c for 5 minutes
To make air fryer pesto fried eggs, gather these ingredients:
- Bread of choice
- Parmesan cheese
- Salt, pepper, chilli flakes to season
- Lightly toast some wholemeal bread or bread of choice
- Spread 2 tbsp of basil pesto on each slice
- Grate a light layer of parmesan over the slices
- Place your cooked eggs onto your pesto toast slices
- Season with salt and pepper
More air fryer egg recipes.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe: