Annabel Karmel's one-pan egg and veg
- Serves: 4
- Prep: 20 mins
- Cook: 25 mins
Packed with colourful veggies and protein-packed eggs, this one-pan pleaser is the perfect way to bring the whole family together. Get ready to dunk the tatties in those runny eggs!
- 275g new potatoes (skin on)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ½ red pepper, deseeded and diced
- 100g courgette, diced
- 4 large British Lion eggs
- Fresh thyme leaves
- Cook the potatoes in boiling water for 15 minutes. Drain, cool slightly then slice into quarters.
- Heat the oil in a shallow frying pan and add the onion, garlic and red pepper and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the courgette and potatoes and fry for 5 minutes.
- Make 4 holes in between the vegetables. Crack the eggs into the holes and fry for 5 minutes until set but the yolk is runny. Sprinkle with sprigs of thyme.
- Now split your one pan breakfast into four and serve.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe: