Annabel Karmel's super scrambled eggs
- Serves: 2
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 5 mins
This spinach and scrambled egg tortilla wrap is packed full of protein, vitamins and minerals and is the perfect way to get toddlers and grown-ups scrambling to the table.Suitable from around 12 months.
- 25g baby spinach, chopped
- Knob of butter
- 2 medium British Lion eggs
- 1 tbsp milk
- 4 cherry tomatoes, diced
- 2 mini flour tortilla wraps
- Warm the tortillas in the microwave for 20 seconds on high.
- Roughly chop the spinach and dice the tomatoes.
- Melt the butter in a small frying pan. Add the chopped spinach and cook for 30 seconds until wilted
- Beat the eggs with the milk and add to the frying pan. Stir over the heat until scrambled.
- Stir in the tomatoes and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Spoon the scrambled egg along one side of the wrap. Roll-up to make a cone and serve.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe: