Annabel Karmel’s Superfood Scrambled Egg
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 5 mins
Suitable for 6-12 months
- A knob of butter
- 3 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- A handful of spinach
- 1 British Lion egg, beaten
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
1. Put half the knob of butter into a small saucepan. Add the tomatoes and spinach and fry for a few minutes. Spoon onto a plate. Add the remaining butter. Add the egg and stir until lightly scrambled.
2. Add the tomatoes, spinach and cheese and mix well.
The Food Standards Agency (FSA) has changed its advice on eggs, confirming they are now safe to be eaten runny, and even raw, by vulnerable groups including infants, children and pregnant women as long as they are British Lion.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe: