Avocado and pepper omelette fajitas
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 15mins
Omelettes are a hearty and tasty dish at any time of day, but turning them into fajitas gives them a whole other edge. Just add succulent, juicy pieces of chicken and creamy avocado slices with spicy chilli sauce for a flavourful taste.
- 2 British Lion eggs, beaten
- Olive oil
- 1 chicken breast, sliced
- 1/3 green pepper, sliced
- 1/3 red pepper, sliced
- Half a red onion, sliced
- Fresh chilli slices (to taste)
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- Half an avocado, sliced
- Heat a non-stick pan and add the beaten egg. Fry over a medium heat until almost set on top, then flip over briefly to cook the other side. Set the omelette aside whilst the rest is cooked.
- Heat a little olive oil and add the chicken. Fry until browned and cooked through. Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside.
- Add a little more oil to the pan and add the peppers, chilli and paprika. Fry until softened, then add the chicken back into the pan.
- Lay the chicken and vegetables across the middle of the omelette you have already cooked. Place the avocado slices on top, and then roll up.
- Serve with chilli sauce and/or sour cream.
Recipe courtesy of the www.thecrazykitchen.co.uk/
Click on the stars to rate this recipe: