- Serves: 4
- Prep: 10mins
- Cook: 10mins
Easy to make, these curried eggs add a bit of spice to a party and can be easily doubled for a buffet.
- 6 medium hard-boiled British Lion eggs, shelled
- 3 tbsp Greek yogurt or mayonnaise
- 1-2tbsp medium curry paste
- 1 tbsp smooth mango chutney
- 1 tbsp lemon or lime juice
- 1 little gem lettuce, shredded
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 tbsp dukkah, to serve, optional
- Cut the eggs in half lengthways with a wet knife blade. Scoop out the yolks and place in a bowl with the yogurt, curry paste, mango chutney and lemon juice. Mash well until smooth. Spoon the curried yolks back into the egg whites.
- Scatter lettuce on a serving plate, dip each egg into the dukkah and place onto the lettuce. Scatter with spring onions and serve.
Dukkah is a Middle-Eastern spice and seed blend. It adds a lovely flavour and extra texture to the eggs.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Stir fried eggs
Stir fries are quick and easy to prepare and this version made with eggs is filling and tasty too.
Spicy potato Scotch eggs
Makes four potato scotch eggs.
Thai chicken omelette
Indulge in this delightful oriental omelette, with tender chicken breasts seasoned with the spicy warmth of ginger, crunchy sweet...