Egg and potato salad
- Serves: 2
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 20 mins
- 3 medium potatoes, boiled
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 British Lion eggs, boiled
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- Chopped coriander
- Chop the potatoes into 1 inch cubes. Add the tomatoes and the onions.
- Add the balsamic vinegar, mayonnaise and salt and pepper to taste and mix them together.
- Add the coriander.
- Add 3 eggs chopped and mix again but not too much or it will break up.
- Decorate with sliced tomato and egg.
This is best served with roast beef sandwiches.
Recipe courtesy of www.jacintaz3.co.uk
Click on the stars to rate this recipe: