Feta, courgette and chorizo tortilla
- Serves: 4
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 15 mins
- 5 large British Lion eggs
- Olive oil
- 3 large potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 courgette, sliced and cubed
- Lightly beat the eggs in a bowl and season.
- Heat some oil in a large frying pan, add the potatoes and cook until they start to go brown. Add the onion and fry for a further minute.
- Add the egg mixture, the courgette, chorizo and crumble in some feta cheese. Fry on a low heat.
- When the egg has started to cook and set you need to flip the tortilla over. Use a large plate to cover the frying pan, flip the tortilla onto the plate and then back into the frying pan to cook the other side.
- Allow to cook for a couple of minutes, then serve with a side salad.
Recipe courtesy of www.the-gingerbread-house.co.uk
Click on the stars to rate this recipe: