Omelette for babies
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 5 mins
- 2 medium British Lion eggs
- Knob of butter
- 3 tender stem broccoli
- Melt a small knob of butter in a frying pan over a medium heat.
- Beat an egg or two in a jug until well combined, then pour over the eggs, turning the pan to spread the egg into a circle.
- With a rubber spatula, pull in the edges of the circle, and swirl the pan to even out and cook any remaining runny egg.
- When the underside is turning brown and you have no runny egg on top, use the spatula to fold the omelette in half and tip onto a board.
- Slice the omelette into small triangles or strips for your baby to hold, or smaller if spoon-feeding.
- Serve with cooked broccoli tops.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe: