Scrambled eggs for babies
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- 1 large British Lion egg
- Knob of butter
- Handful of frozen peas
- Beat one large British Lion egg in a jug until well combined.
- Melt a small knob of butter in a pan over a medium-low heat and pour in the beaten egg.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until the egg is no longer runny and you have broken the egg into lumps.
- Meanwhile, bring a pan of water to the boil, and add a handful of frozen peas. Simmer for 2 minutes, then drain.
- Return the peas to the pan and mash or whizz in a blender.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe: