Sweet potato and sausage tray bake
- Serves: 6
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 40 mins
- 8 medium British Lion eggs
- 500g sweet potatoes, peeled
- 1 red onion, peeled
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- Salt and pepper
- 1 (500g) pork sausages
- 125g cherry tomatoes, halved
- Sweet chilli sauce to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 210°C Fan/ Gas Mark 8. Line a large rectangular roasting tin (base measures 33x23cm) with baking parchment.
2. Cut the sweet potatoes and onion into wedges and tip into the tin. Add the oil, rosemary and seasoning and mix with a wooden spoon.
3. Arrange the sausages on top of the vegetables and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the sausages are golden and potatoes tender and charred at the edges.
4. Stir in the cherry tomatoes. Beat the British Lion eggs with salt and pepper, then pour over the vegetables and sausages.
5. Bake for 20 minutes or until the top is golden and the eggs are set in the middle.
6. Leave to cool for 10 minutes before cutting into squares. Serve warm with sweet chilli sauce
Click on the stars to rate this recipe: