Tom Daley’s Pride power bowl
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
A colourful egg recipe to celebrate Pride.
- 100g farro, cooked
- 50g green beans
- 50g peas
- 2 large British Lion eggs
- ¼ red pepper
- ¼ yellow pepper
- 50g sugar snap peas
- 50g baby beetroot
- 1 small bunch coriander, plus extra for decoration
- 1.5 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tsp sesame seeds (optional)
- Boil the eggs for 6 minutes, cool under running water, peel and set aside.
- Top and tail the green beans and boil, along with the peas, in plenty of salted water for 3 minutes until just cooked but still crunchy.
- Slice the peppers into thin sticks and cut the beetroot into quarters.
- Blend the coriander, tahini, olive oil, lime juice and garlic clove until smooth. Season and stir in a splash of water to loosen.
- Arrange the farro in a serving bowl, add the vegetables, cut the boiled eggs in half and add to the bowl, then drizzle over the dressing. Top with sesame seeds and some chopped coriander.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe: