Tom Daley's “Sun Ray” Fiorentina Pizza
- Cook: 15 mins
- Baby leaf spinach 80g
- 2 plain tortilla wraps
- 4 tbsp passata
- 80 g grated mozzarella
- 12 pitted olives (black and green), cut in half
- 2 large British Lion eggs
- Preheat the oven to 180 C, fan.
- Cover the spinach in boiling water and leave for a couple of minutes. Drain then set aside to cool.
- Put the tortillas onto a baking sheet each and spread 2 tbsp of passata over each base.
- Sprinkle over the mozzarella then crack an egg into the centre.
- Arrange the olives to make sun rays and dot some spinach in between.
- Bake for 5-6 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe: