Curried egg wraps
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 5 mins
- 2 medium British Lion eggs
- 2 tbsp reduced fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon medium curry paste
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large seeded wrap
- 2 tbsp mango chutney
- a handful baby spinach leaves
- Place the eggs in a medium pan of cold water. Place on the hob and slowly bring to the boil. When boiling begins simmer for 5 1/2 minutes.
- Drain the eggs, rinse in cold water and tap the shells all over, leave to cool. When cold, peel away the shells.
- Slice one of the eggs. Roughly chop the rest and place in a bowl. In a bowl mix the mayonnaise and curry paste and season to taste. Gently stir in the chopped egg.
- Lay the wraps on a board, heap the curried egg mayonnaise down the centre. Top with the sliced hard boiled eggs, then the spinach leaves and finally a drizzle of chutney. Fold in the two sides about 2cm, then roll up and wrap until ready to serve.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe: