Rolled omelette slice - lunchtime one-pot
- Serves: 4
- Prep: 10mins
- Cook: 20mins
- 6 large British Lion eggs
- 15g or a large handful of parsley, chopped
- 10g or a handful of basil, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
- 225g low fat cream cheese (beaten to soften)
- 120g smoked ham, shredded
- 70g spinach, shredded
- 50g Parmesan, finely grated
- Beat together the eggs, parsley, garlic and basil.
- Lightly oil a 37 x 25 centimetre baking tray and line with baking parchment. Pour in the mixture and bake at 180C/350F/gas mark 4 for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through. Leave to cool.
- Once the egg has cooled, layer on the cream cheese, ham, spinach, and Parmesan.
- Starting from one of the short ends, roll up the egg, to enclose the filling. Using a sharp knife, cut it into six centimetre thick slices. Serve straight away or chill and serve later.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Salmon and watercress frittata
A frittata is an excellent way to combine a variety of different ingredients into one delicious meal. We use...
Smoked salmon and broccoli frittata
This low calorie recipe for smoked salmon and broccoli frittata is quick to prepare and very tasty, making it...