Salmon and egg breakfast wrap
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 2 mins
- 2 large British lion eggs, beaten
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh dill or chives
- A pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper
- A drizzle of olive oil
- 2 tbsp fat free Greek yogurt
- A little grated zest and a squeeze of lemon juice
- 40g smoked salmon, sliced into strips
- A handful of watercress, spinach and rocket leaf salad
- In a jug beat the eggs, herb, salt and pepper. Heat a non-stick frying pan, add the oil and then pour in the eggs and cook for one minute or until the egg on the top has just set.
- Flip over and cook for a further one minute until the base is golden. Transfer to a board to cool.
- Mix the yogurt with the lemon zest and juice and plenty of ground black pepper. Scatter the smoked salmon over the egg wrap, top with the leaves and drizzle over the yogurt mix.
- Roll up the egg wrap and wrap in paper to serve.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Smoked salmon and broccoli frittata
This l ow calorie recipe for smoked salmon and broccoli frittata is quick to prepare and very tasty, making...
An Indian take on the classic omelette. Made with traditional aromatic ingredients, this fantastic low-calorie main meal is bursting...
Smoked salmon and asparagus omelette
If you’re looking for a light, healthy meal then why not try an egg-based favourite; a smoked salmon and...