Sweet potato, tuna & sweetcorn tortilla
- Serves: 4
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 10mins
- 1 sweet potato, peeled
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 100g broccoli in small florets
- 1 (60g) can sweetcorn, drained
- 1 (120g) can no-drain tuna
- 75g Cheddar cheese, grated
- 6 large British Lion eggs
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 150ml natural yogurt
- 2 tsp mint sauce
- Grated carrot and cherry tomatoes to serve
- Cut the potato into 2cm cubes, place in a micro-proof dish with a spoonful of water. Cover with clear film, pierce and microwave on HIGH for 4 mins until tender.
- Heat the oil in a medium non-stick frying pan. Add the spring onions, broccoli and sweet potatoes and saute for 2 mins until soft. Stir in the corn and tuna.
- Beat the eggs with seasoning. Pour over the vegetables and cook for 3 mins or until set. Sprinkle over the cheese and cook under a hot grill for 2 mins or until the top is set.
- Mix the yogurt and mint together. Cut the tortilla into wedges and serve with a grated carrot and cherry tomato and a little yogurt sauce.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Pepper and courgette frittata
Use any vegetables in this tasty microwave supper, suitable for vegetarians.
Smoked salmon and broccoli frittata
This low calorie recipe for smoked salmon and broccoli frittata is quick to prepare and very tasty, making it...