Sweet potato, tuna & sweetcorn tortilla
- Serves: 4
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- 1 sweet potato, peeled
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 100g broccoli in small florets
- 1 (60g) can sweetcorn, drained
- 1 (120g) can no-drain tuna
- 75g Cheddar cheese, grated
- 6 large British Lion eggs
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 150ml natural yogurt
- 2 tsp mint sauce
- Grated carrot and cherry tomatoes to serve
- Cut the potato into 2cm cubes, place in a micro-proof dish with a spoonful of water. Cover with clear film, pierce and microwave on HIGH for 4 mins until tender.
- Heat the oil in a medium non-stick frying pan. Add the spring onions, broccoli and sweet potatoes and saute for 2 mins until soft. Stir in the corn and tuna.
- Beat the eggs with seasoning. Pour over the vegetables and cook for 3 mins or until set. Sprinkle over the cheese and cook under a hot grill for 2 mins or until the top is set.
- Mix the yogurt and mint together. Cut the tortilla into wedges and serve with a grated carrot and cherry tomato and a little yogurt sauce.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Pepper and courgette frittata
Use any vegetables in this tasty microwave supper, suitable for vegetarians.
Smoked salmon and broccoli frittata
This l ow calorie recipe for smoked salmon and broccoli frittata is quick to prepare and very tasty, making...