Savoury pancake puff with Parma ham, tomatoes, feta and pesto
- Serves: 2
- Prep: 8mins
- Cook: 12mins
- 3 British Lion eggs
- 70g plain flour
- A pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 300ml milk
- 3 slices of Parma ham
- 5-6 cherry tomatoes halved
- 50g feta
- 1 tbsp pesto
- Preheat the oven to 220c.
- Whisk together the eggs, salt, one tablespoon melted butter and milk until combined. Whisk this mixture into the flour.
- Heat an ovenproof 20cm frying pan on a high heat. Add the remaining butter then pour in the batter mixture.
- Scatter the top with tomatoes and feta then place the whole pan in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until risen, set and lightly golden.
- Remove from the oven, add torn Parma ham pieces and a drizzle of pesto then serve.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Chickpea and courgette eggah
A lovely light summer recipe, our chickpea and courgette eggah recipe infuses classic Moroccan herbs and spices for an...
Vegetable frittata with mushrooms, spinach and avocado
Popular vlogger Barry Lewis of My Virgin Kitchen has created an amazingly tasty fully loaded vegetable frittata - a...