Savoury pancake puff with Parma ham, tomatoes, feta and pesto
- Serves: 2
- Prep: 8mins
- Cook: 12mins
- 3 British Lion eggs
- 70g plain flour
- A pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 300ml milk
- 3 slices of Parma ham
- 5-6 cherry tomatoes halved
- 50g feta
- 1 tbsp pesto
- Preheat the oven to 220c.
- Whisk together the eggs, salt, one tablespoon melted butter and milk until combined. Whisk this mixture into the flour.
- Heat an ovenproof 20cm frying pan on a high heat. Add the remaining butter then pour in the batter mixture.
- Scatter the top with tomatoes and feta then place the whole pan in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until risen, set and lightly golden.
- Remove from the oven, add torn Parma ham pieces and a drizzle of pesto then serve.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
An Indian take on the classic omelette. Made with traditional aromatic ingredients, this fantastic low-calorie main meal is bursting...
Mackerel with broccoli and special scrambled eggs
Here’s something with sophistication – grab some white wine (for yourself and the recipe) and combine with juicy mackerel...