Stir fried eggs
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 5 mins
Stir fries are quick and easy to prepare and this version made with eggs is filling and tasty too.
- 10ml/2 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 (200g) tray stir fry vegetables
- 15ml/1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 large British Lion egg, beaten
- stir fry rice noodles to serve
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok; add the vegetables and stir fry for 3 mins or until soft.
- Add the chilli sauce and 2 tbsp water. Stir fry for 1 min.
- Add the beaten egg to the pan and cook for 1 mins or until set slightly before stirring to mix with the vegetables.
- Serve with noodles.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Chilli cheese and jalapeño omelette
Go Mexican with this jalapeno omelette, a fiery and filling dish that’s bursting with flavour. Add your own salsa...
Fragrant Indonesian fried rice
Egg fried rice with chicken makes a super-speedy supper for four.
Thai chicken omelette
Indulge in this delightful oriental omelette, with tender chicken breasts seasoned with the spicy warmth of ginger, crunchy sweet...