Warm egg and chorizo salad
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 20mins
- Mixed lettuce leaves
- Cucumber, diced
- Plum cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red onion, sliced
- New potatoes, diced
- 60g chorizo per person
- 1 British Lion egg per person
- Boil the new potatoes until cooked.
- Put the lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes and onion in a salad bowl.
- Fry the chorizo for a couple of minutes until cooked.
- While the chorizo is cooking poach an egg until the white is cooked but the yolk is runny.
- Sprinkle the chorizo and potatoes over the salad ingredients and top with the soft-boiled egg.
Recipe courtesy of All you need is love and cake.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Indian egg and potato salad
This Indian egg and potato salad is a great recipe for vegetarians.
White bean and egg salad
A salad recipe with 196 calories per portion
Kale salad with avocado and boiled egg
It’s green and its delicious! This salad will give you an energy boost for the rest of the day.