Air fryer egg cups
Egg cups made in an air fryer are a delicious way to start the day. They are quick and easy to prepare, and the air fryer seals in all of the moisture from the eggs so that they remain tender and fluffy.
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 4 large British Lion eggs
- 1 cup diced veggies of choice
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 4 Tbs double cream
- 1 Tbs chopped coriander
- Salt and pepper
- Grease 4 ramekins
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, vegetables, half the cheese, double cream, coriander, and salt and pepper together
- Divide between the ramekins
- Place ramekins in the air fryer basket
- Set temperature to 150 C for 12 minutes
- Top the cups with remaining cheese
- Set air fryer to 200 C , cook for 2 minutes until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
Egg cups can be customised with any ingredients you like for a variety of flavours. Add some bacon or sausage for a savoury dish, or top them with cheese and vegetables for something more filling.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe: