Annabel Karmel's one pan eggs with chicken and rice
- Prep: 15mins
- Cook: 15mins
Suitable for: baby and toddler (8 months+)
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 200g passata
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 30g baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 80g cooked chicken, diced
- 250g packet cooked long grain rice
- 15g Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 2 large British Lion eggs
- Heat the oil in a small frying pan. Add the onion and fry for 5 minutes. Add the garlic and fry for 30 seconds. Add the passata, tomato paste, basil, spinach and chicken. Stir until the spinach has wilted. Add the rice and toss over the heat. Sprinkle the Parmesan over the top.
- Preheat the grill.
- Crack the eggs on top of the rice. Place under a hot grill for 5 minutes until the whites are set but the yolk is still runny. Allow to cool slightly before offering to your baby.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Sweet potato and cheddar omelette
A tasty omelette containing lots of important nutrients for babies, including high quality protein, vitamins and minerals from the...
Scrambled egg with veg
A quick and easy meal for babies, packed full of nutrients. The egg provides high quality protein, important vitamins...
Poached egg on pureed peas
This soft-textured recipe for babies is a great alternative to poached egg with toast. The meal provides high quality...
Pancakes with fruit and yoghurt
Baby’s first pancakes are great finger food - and nutritious too, with high quality protein and important vitamins and...