Annabel Karmel's one pan eggs with chicken and rice
- Prep: 15mins
- Cook: 15mins
Suitable for: baby and toddler (8 months+)
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 200g passata
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 30g baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 80g cooked chicken, diced
- 250g packet cooked long grain rice
- 15g Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 2 large British Lion eggs
- Heat the oil in a small frying pan. Add the onion and fry for 5 minutes. Add the garlic and fry for 30 seconds. Add the passata, tomato paste, basil, spinach and chicken. Stir until the spinach has wilted. Add the rice and toss over the heat. Sprinkle the Parmesan over the top.
- Preheat the grill.
- Crack the eggs on top of the rice. Place under a hot grill for 5 minutes until the whites are set but the yolk is still runny. Allow to cool slightly before offering to your baby.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Annabel Karmel's baby's first omelette
A delicious omelette for babies and easy for them to hold themselves, this recipe is also packed full of...
Mini frittata muffins
These tasty frittata muffins make a nutritious breakfast or snack for babies that can be cooked in advance. They’re...
Annabel Karmel’s poached egg spaghetti with pesto and cherry tomatoes
Suitable for: toddler and baby (from 9 months+) Serves: 1 adult portion and 2 baby portions