Banana pancakes with honey bananas
- Serves: 2
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 7 mins
- 2 bananas
- 2 British Lion eggs
- 30g rolled oats
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- A little vegetable oil
- A small knob of butter
- 2 bananas (not too ripe), cut in half long ways
- 1 tbsp honey
- A few walnut pieces
- In a blender, blitz together the bananas, eggs, oats, baking powder and salt until combined but not smooth.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan then add two separate ladles of batter into the pan, making two round pancakes.
- Fry on one side until golden brown and bubbles start to appear on the surface then flip them over and cook on the other side until golden.
- In another frying pan add the butter and fry the bananas cut side down for a couple of minutes. Add the honey and walnuts and allow it to warm through.
- Serve the banana pancakes with the honey bananas and walnuts.
See also: How to make pancakes - our step by step pancake recipe.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Normandy apple crepes
Normandy apple crêpes
Super green matcha pancakes, coconut cream and raspberries
For tea lovers. These pancakes are rich and fresh at the same time. A combination of tropical and Japanese...
Strawberry and ricotta rollups
A delicious pancake recipe, delightful for breakfast.