Muesli and berry egg wrap
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 2mins
- Cook: 2mins
- 2 large British Lion eggs
- 25g low sugar muesli
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- A drizzle of sunflower oil
- 75g of mixed raspberries and blueberries
- 3 tbsp fat free Greek yogurt
- A drizzle of honey
- Beat the eggs with the muesli and cinnamon. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan, pour in the eggs and cook over a medium heat for two minutes.
- Use a spatula to push the cooked egg into the centre of the pan and allow the runny egg to fill the space. Repeat until no more runny egg is left.
- When the base is golden, transfer the omelette to a plate
- Scatter over the fruit and top with yogurt and honey. Fold over and serve.
You may also like: How to make pancakes - our step by step pancake recipe.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Smoked salmon and broccoli frittata
This low calorie recipe for smoked salmon and broccoli frittata is quick to prepare and very tasty, making it...
Smoked salmon and asparagus omelette
If you’re looking for a light, healthy meal then why not try an egg-based favourite; a smoked salmon and...