Avocado and crispy prosciutto omelette
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 3 mins
- Cook: 4 mins
- 2 slices prosciutto
- 2 large British Lion eggs
- 1/2 avocado, stoned and peeled
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- A few crushed chilli flakes
- Put the prosciutto on a plate and cover with a piece of kitchen paper. Microwave on high for one minute, turn the ham over and cook on high for 30 seconds. Leave to stand.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan, beat the eggs with a splash of water and salt and pepper, then add to the pan.
- Cook over a medium heat for two minutes, pushing the set egg into the centre of the pan, until no runny egg remains. Cook for a further 30 seconds and then slide the omelette out onto a plate.
- Lightly mash the avocado with the chilli flakes and seasoning; heap into the omelette and then roll up. Top with the crispy prosciutto and serve.
Microwave timings based on a 900W oven, adjust timings for different wattage ovens.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Rhiannon Lambert's veggie and chickpea frittata
Wanting a nutrient-rich supper? This veggie and chickpea frittata created by Registered Nutritionist Rhiannon Lambert can be served hot...