Steph Houghton’s Tuna, Sweetcorn and Kale Frittata
- Serves: 3
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 spring onion, chopped
- 50g chopped kale
- 100g frozen sweetcorn
- ½ tsp crushed chilli flakes
- 197g can tuna steak in spring water, drained
- 4 large British Lion eggs
- A pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the oil in a medium frying pan add the onion and fry for 1 minute.
- Add the kale and corn and stir fry for 3 minutes until the leaves have wilted. Season with salt and pepper.
- Gently flake the tuna and add to the pan
- Beat the eggs with the chilli and salt and pepper, then pour into the pan and stir well.
- Cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally until most of the egg has set. Shake the pan to level, then continue to cook for 3 minutes.
- Put the pan under a hot grill and cook for a final 2-3 minutes until the top is golden and the egg has set.
- Transfer to a board and cut into wedges. Serve warm or cold with salad.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe: