- Serves: 4
- Prep: 4mins
- Cook: 6mins
These quick and easy wraps can be enjoyed any time of day, not just for breakfast.
- 6 large British Lion eggs
- 4 tortilla wraps
- 30ml/2tbsp tomato ketchup
- 4 large, thin slices smoked ham
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
- a handful of rocket leaves
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place the eggs in a small pan, cover with boiling water and bring to the boil. Boil for 6 mins, drain the eggs, rinse in cold water, tapping the shells all over. When cool enough to handle, peel away the shells. Cut into slices.
- Place the tortillas on the work top, spread each with a little ketchup, top with the ham, folding it a little so it’s down the centre of the wrap. Top with the tomato and egg slices and lastly the rocket leaves. Fold the sides of the wrap over, then roll up from the side nearest to you to make a neat wrap. Cut in half and serve.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
How to make scrambled eggs
It’s easy to make amazing scrambled eggs in as little as five minutes with only a handful of ingredients...
Fine herb omelette with sliced smoked salmon
A recipe for fine herb omelette served with sliced smoked salmon.
Tom Daley's Cloud Eggs
Cloud Eggs is one of Robbie’s favourite brunch dishes, they require minimal ingredients and kids go wild for them...