- Serves: 6
- Prep: 10mins
- Cook: 25mins
Who can resist these scrumptious chocolate puddings? An ideal dinner party dessert when entertaining as they're sure to impress your guests, and only 188 calories per portion.
- 50g/2oz butter
- 75g/3oz caster sugar
- 4 large British Lion eggs, separated
- 300ml/1/2pt milk
- 50g/2oz self-raising flour
- 4tbsp cocoa
- Preheat the oven to 180C/Fan 160C/ Gas Mark 4. Lightly oil 6 x 175ml/6floz ovenproof dishes. In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar together using an electric whisk until the mixture is pale and fluffy.
- Add the egg yolks and beat again until smooth. Add the milk, flour and cocoa and blend again using the electric whisk until smooth and quite runny.
- Wash the whisk heads, then in a clean bowl, whisk the egg whites until they form soft peaks. Gently fold into the chocolate mixture. Divide between the prepared dishes. Bake for 12 mins or until risen. Carefully transfer to serving plates and serve straight away.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Orange and lemon soufflés
Impress family and friends with this delicious soufflé recipe at 302 calories per portion
Easter bunny biscuits
188 calories per portion These Easter luxury biscuits are perfect to make for or with children, and they'll love...
Souffle omelette with apples and blackberries
For those with a sweet tooth, try this charming summer soufflé omelette. Filled with crunchy sweet apple pieces and...