Coffee and amaretto mini pancake stack
- Serves: 4
- Prep: 15mins
- Cook: 12mins
- For the pancakes...
- 140g plain flour
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- 2 medium British Lion eggs
- 125ml milk
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- For the filling...
- 3 tbsp amaretto
- 2 tsp instant coffee, plus extra to serve
- 3 tbsp icing sugar
- 250g mascarpone
- 300g raspberries
- In a large jug, gently whisk together all pancake ingredients until smooth. Leave to stand for 10 minutes.
- Heat a large frying pan over a medium heat and brush with oil. Pour in heaped tablespoons of pancake batter spacing a few centimetres apart. Repeat to fit 3-4 in the pan. Cook for about a minute until bubbles appear on the surface, flip or turn and cook for a further 30 seconds. Repeat with remaining mixture to make about 20 pancakes in total.
- In a large bowl mix coffee, amaretto and icing sugar. Add the mascarpone and whisk until thick.
- Spread a heaped teaspoonful of the coffee mixture onto each pancake, and layer to create a small stack, adding a handful of raspberries to two layers in each stack.
- Dust with a little coffee and serve.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Honey and raspberry pancakes
Honey and raspberry pancakes (217 calories per portion) are a light and delicious dessert, perfect for summer nights.
Normandy apple crepes
Normandy apple crêpes
Super green matcha pancakes, coconut cream and raspberries
For tea lovers. These pancakes are rich and fresh at the same time. A combination of tropical and Japanese...