Dippy eggs with breaded avocado
- Serves: 2
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- 2 British Lion eggs
- Crispbreads spread with herby cream cheese
- 1 slice wholewheat toast, buttered and sprinkled with mixed seeds
- Steamed Tenderstem broccoli
- Steamed asparagus spears
- Avocado, sliced, breaded and shallow-fried
- Place the eggs into a small saucepan of simmering water. Simmer for 5 minutes, then remove and place into an egg cup. Tap the top of the shells with a teaspoon and remove the top.
- Prepare your soldier of choice and dip in!
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Tom Daley’s boiled egg and avocado soldiers
An introduction to eggs and avocado for baby to feed themselves, packed full of nutrition with high quality protein...
Tom Daley’s bubble and squeak stack
Bubble and Squeak is a fantastic way to use leftover vegetables from Sunday lunch, making it a fantastic option...