Leftover curry-night frittata
- Serves: 2
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 10mins
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and sliced
- 250g left over vegetable curry (such as sag aloo or Bombay potatoes)
- 4 large British Lion eggs
- A pinch of salt
- Ground black pepper
- A little chopped fresh coriander (optional)
- Leftover naan bread and chutneys to serve
- Heat a 22cm nonstick frying pan in medium heat, add the onion and fry for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally until soft.
- Stir in the chilli and leftover curry and shake the pan to make an even layer. Cook for 4 minutes, stirring and shaking to turn the curry until it is piping hot. Add the coriander for the final minute of cooking.
- Crack your British Lion eggs into a jug and add seasoning. Pour into the pan and stir well, then cook for 3 minutes, shaking the pan occasionally until the base is set and golden.
- Put the pan under a hot grill and cook for 1-2 minutes until the top of the omelette is set and golden. Shake the pan to loosen the frittata and slide it onto a plate.
- Cut into six wedges and serve with leftover naan bread and chutneys
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Cheese & mushroom pizza omelette
Quick and easy to prepare, you don't have to wait for the takeaway to arrive with this delicious cheese...
Low calorie huevos rancheros in a hurry
Want to treat your family to something different but find yourself strapped for time? This delicious egg recipe is...
Smoked salmon and asparagus omelette
If you’re looking for a light, healthy meal then why not try an egg-based favourite; a smoked salmon and...