Leftover curry-night frittata
- Serves: 2
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 10mins
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and sliced
- 250g left over vegetable curry (such as sag aloo or Bombay potatoes)
- 4 large British Lion eggs
- A pinch of salt
- Ground black pepper
- A little chopped fresh coriander (optional)
- Leftover naan bread and chutneys to serve
- Heat a 22cm nonstick frying pan in medium heat, add the onion and fry for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally until soft.
- Stir in the chilli and leftover curry and shake the pan to make an even layer. Cook for 4 minutes, stirring and shaking to turn the curry until it is piping hot. Add the coriander for the final minute of cooking.
- Crack your British Lion eggs into a jug and add seasoning. Pour into the pan and stir well, then cook for 3 minutes, shaking the pan occasionally until the base is set and golden.
- Put the pan under a hot grill and cook for 1-2 minutes until the top of the omelette is set and golden. Shake the pan to loosen the frittata and slide it onto a plate.
- Cut into six wedges and serve with leftover naan bread and chutneys
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Florentina pizza omelette
A pizza omelette based on the classic Fiorentina pizza which is quick to prepare. All the taste of the...
Salmon and boursin omelette
Get inspired and make an omelette that’s packed with protein and great flavours. This dish is bursting with the...
Tom Daley's nasi goreng
A delicious take on an Indonesian classic. Tom Daley's Nasi Goreng is packed with fragrant flavour. Top off this...