Farmhouse pizza omelette
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 5mins
A traditional-style pizza omelette with only 240 calories per portion. Based on a Farmhouse pizza - delicious
- 2 British Lion eggs
- 85g chopped tomato
- 25g mushrooms
- 20g Mozzarella
- 1 thin slice lean ham torn into pieces
- sprinkling of chopped chives
- Salt and pepper
- Break the eggs into the jug and beat with the fork.
- Pour the eggs into a hot frying pan and quickly swirl around the pan. Pull the mixture away from sides, using the spatula, and tip to let the uncooked eggs slip underneath.
- When the top is nearly set, add the chopped tomatoes, sliced mushrooms, ham and mozzarella. Sprinkle over the chives. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the pan under a hot grill and grill until the cheese bubbles.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Smoked salmon and broccoli frittata
This low calorie recipe for smoked salmon and broccoli frittata is quick to prepare and very tasty, making it...
Smoked salmon and asparagus omelette
If you’re looking for a light, healthy meal then why not try an egg-based favourite; a smoked salmon and...