Capricciosa pizza omelette
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 5mins
Pizza omelettes really do give the taste of the takeaway without the calories, so you can enjoy it every day!
- 2 medium British Lion eggs
- 85g tomato
- 25g mushrooms
- 15g pepperdew chillies
- 15g pepperoni
- 25g ready to eat, chilli spiced chicken broken into pieces
- 20g Mozzarella
- Pinch of mixed herbs
- Break the eggs into the jug and beat with the fork.
- Pour the eggs into a hot frying pan and quickly swirl around the pan. Pull the mixture away from sides, using the spatula, and tip to let the uncooked eggs slip underneath.
- When the top is nearly set, add the chopped tomatoes, sliced mushrooms, chillies, pepperoni, spiced chicken and mozzarella. Sprinkle over the mixed herbs. Add salt and pepper to taste, if desired.
- Place the pan under a hot grill and grill until the cheese bubbles. Serve with green salad and French bread.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Smoked salmon and broccoli frittata
This low calorie recipe for smoked salmon and broccoli frittata is quick to prepare and very tasty, making it...
Smoked salmon and asparagus omelette
If you’re looking for a light, healthy meal then why not try an egg-based favourite; a smoked salmon and...