Capricciosa pizza omelette
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 5 mins
Pizza omelettes really do give the taste of the takeaway without the calories, so you can enjoy it every day!
- 2 medium British Lion eggs
- 85g tomato
- 25g mushrooms
- 15g pepperdew chillies
- 15g pepperoni
- 25g ready to eat, chilli spiced chicken broken into pieces
- 20g Mozzarella
- Pinch of mixed herbs
- Break the eggs into the jug and beat with the fork.
- Pour the eggs into a hot frying pan and quickly swirl around the pan. Pull the mixture away from sides, using the spatula, and tip to let the uncooked eggs slip underneath.
- When the top is nearly set, add the chopped tomatoes, sliced mushrooms, chillies, pepperoni, spiced chicken and mozzarella. Sprinkle over the mixed herbs. Add salt and pepper to taste, if desired.
- Place the pan under a hot grill and grill until the cheese bubbles. Serve with green salad and French bread.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Farmhouse pizza omelette
A traditional-style pizza omelette with only 240 calories per portion. Based on a Farmhouse pizza - delicious
Chilli cheese and jalapeño omelette
Go Mexican with this jalapeno omelette, a fiery and filling dish that’s bursting with flavour. Add your own salsa...