Moroccan egg wrap
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 1mins
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 3 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 1 small clove garlic, crushed
- 100g chick peas, drained
- 2 large British Lion eggs, beaten
- A pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp harissa paste
- 1 wholemeal seeded wrap
- 2 tbsp flat parsley, chopped
- Heat a small non-stick frying pan, add the oil, spring onion, garlic and chick peas, cook for one minute, stirring continuously.
- Beat the eggs with seasoning and then add to the pan. Continue to cook for a further 30 seconds, stirring until the eggs are scrambled to your liking. Stir in the harissa paste.
- Spoon the mixture down centre of a wholemeal wrap. Scatter over the parsley. Fold in the two ends, then roll up the wrap to enclose the filling.
- Serve sliced in half.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe: