Quick courgette frittata
- Serves: 4
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 10mins
For a low calorie and nutritious vegetarian supper, courgette frittata is quick and easy to prepare. For more vegetarian recipes, browse our great selection.
- 30ml/2tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 courgettes, finely sliced
- 6 British Lion eggs
- 75g/3oz Cheddar cheese, grated
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, add onions and fry for 2 minutes until soft.
- Add courgettes and fry for 4 minutes until golden.
- Beat eggs with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Pour eggs into the pan; cook, stirring until egg has lightly set. Shake pan to level surface; cook for 1 minute. Sprinkle over cheese and cook under hot grill for 2 minutes until golden brown and bubbling.
- Serve warm in wedges sprinkled with basil leaves, if liked.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Florentina pizza omelette
A pizza omelette based on the classic Fiorentina pizza which is quick to prepare. All the taste of the...
Salmon and watercress frittata
A frittata is an excellent way to combine a variety of different ingredients into one delicious meal. We use...