Scrambled sizzling salsa style eggs
- Serves: 4
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 10mins
A super salsa scrambled eggs recipe, enjoy a taste of Latin life.
- 225g/8oz maple cure streaky bacon
- 25g/1oz butter
- 8 large British Lion eggs
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 30ml/2tbsp milk
- 50g/2oz Monterey Jack or Emmenthal cheese
- 4 bagels, split and toasted
- ready made salsa sauce to serve
- Cook the bacon under a hot grill for 3-4 mins on each side until crisp and golden. Keep warm.
- Melt the butter in a non-stick pan. Beat the eggs with seasoning and milk, then pour into the sizzling butter. Cook over a low heat, stirring until the egg begins to scramble. Stir in half the cheese and cook, stirring all the time until the eggs are creamy and cooked to your liking.
- Divide the bagels between four plates, top with the scrambled egg, bacon and remaining cheese. Serve hot with salsa sauce.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
How to make scrambled eggs
It’s easy to make amazing scrambled eggs in as little as five minutes with only a handful of ingredients...
Fine herb omelette with sliced smoked salmon
A recipe for fine herb omelette served with sliced smoked salmon.
Tom Daley's Cloud Eggs
Cloud Eggs is one of Robbie’s favourite brunch dishes, they require minimal ingredients and kids go wild for them...