Tom Daley's Protein Scramble
- 1 slice of brown bread
- 2 large British Lion eggs
- 1 tbsp cream cheese
- A few chives, finely chopped
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil plus extra to drizzle
- 80-100g roasted peppers (from a jar), finely sliced
- 2 Parma ham slices
- Toast the bread and drizzle with some olive oil.
- Whisk the eggs with the cream cheese and chives
- Heat the olive oil in a non stick frying pan over a low to medium heat and pour in the eggs. Once the eggs starts to cook, gently agitate the eggs with a wooden spoon pulling down the pan for thick waves of scrambled egg.
- Fold through the sliced roasted peppers and serve on top of the toast with the parma ham draped on top.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Farmhouse pizza omelette
A traditional-style pizza omelette with only 240 calories per portion. Based on a Farmhouse pizza - delicious
Smoked haddock scotch eggs
Makes one smoked haddock scotch egg. A recipe by Tom Daley. Prep time: 10 minutes plus 30 minutes chilling...
Smoked salmon and pea frittata
A delicious smoked salmon and pea frittata recipe.