Veggy egg pittas
- Serves: 2
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 4mins
Veggy egg pittas recipe
- 15ml/1tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 100g/4oz cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 large British Lion eggs
- 2 wholemeal pitta breads, toasted
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, add onions and tomatoes; fry for 1 minute.
- Beat eggs with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Pour eggs into pan and cook over gentle heat for 3 minutes. Stir until scrambled and set aside.
- Cut pitta in half and open to make pockets. Spoon the egg mixture into each pocket. Serve warm.
See also: the classic eggy bread recipe.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Soft scrambled eggs
As long as you are ready with your plates and accompaniments, before you begin scrambling your eggs, you will...
Low calorie easy scrambled eggs (microwave recipe)
This easy low calorie recipe for scrambled egg is a great breakfast or lunch for when you're watching your...
Super egg & veg sandwich
This sandwich keeps well and is perfect for an on-the-go breakfast.