Annabel Karmel’s baked egg and avocado boats
- Cook: 12mins
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 2 medium British Lion eggs
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp chives, chopped
- 2 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 220C / 200C Fan /425F / Gas Mark 7.
- Cut a thin slice off both sides of the avocado so that it will balance, then cut the avocado in half. Remove the stone and scoop out some of the flesh to make a bigger hole.
- Put the avocado halves onto a baking sheet and crack a British Lion egg into each holes. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until the white is set but the yolk is still runny.
- Sprinkle with spring onions, chives, and tomatoes.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Poached egg on veggie pasta
A quick and easy egg and veggie pasta meal for babies and nutritionally balanced. There’s high quality protein, important...
Annabel Karmel's Scrambled egg and guacamole teddy bears
Suitable for: toddler Serves: 2 adult portions and 2 baby portions
Dippy egg with cucumber sticks
Ring the changes to the traditional egg and toast soldiers, by letting baby dip cucumber fingers into a dippy...
Omelette fingers with tomato and spinach
Omelette fingers are an ideal and nutritious early meal for your baby and a great finger food. This omelette...