Annabel Karmel’s baked egg and avocado boats
- Cook: 12 mins
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 2 medium British Lion eggs
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp chives, chopped
- 2 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 220C / 200C Fan /425F / Gas Mark 7.
- Cut a thin slice off both sides of the avocado so that it will balance, then cut the avocado in half. Remove the stone and scoop out some of the flesh to make a bigger hole.
- Put the avocado halves onto a baking sheet and crack a British Lion egg into each holes. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until the white is set but the yolk is still runny.
- Sprinkle with spring onions, chives, and tomatoes.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Scrambled eggs with pea puree
A soft-textured scrambled egg recipe, ideal for one of baby’s early meals and packed full of nutrition with high...
A tasty baked frittata that’s cut into fingers to provide a nutritious meal, ideal finger food. It’s packed full...
Rhiannon Lambert's little eggy veggie fritters
Registered Nutritionist, Rhiannon Lambert, has created this recipe to feed to babies – little eggy veggie fritters. Latest research...
Sweet potato and cheddar omelette
A tasty omelette containing lots of important nutrients for babies, including high quality protein, vitamins and minerals from the...