Annabel Karmel’s baked egg and avocado boats
- Cook: 12mins
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 2 medium British Lion eggs
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp chives, chopped
- 2 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 220C / 200C Fan /425F / Gas Mark 7.
- Cut a thin slice off both sides of the avocado so that it will balance, then cut the avocado in half. Remove the stone and scoop out some of the flesh to make a bigger hole.
- Put the avocado halves onto a baking sheet and crack a British Lion egg into each holes. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until the white is set but the yolk is still runny.
- Sprinkle with spring onions, chives, and tomatoes.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Scrambled egg with veg
A quick and easy meal for babies, packed full of nutrients. The egg provides high quality protein, important vitamins...
Poached egg on pureed peas
This soft-textured recipe for babies is a great alternative to poached egg with toast. The meal provides high quality...
Pancakes with fruit and yoghurt
Baby’s first pancakes are great finger food - and nutritious too, with high quality protein and important vitamins and...
Tom Daley’s boiled egg and avocado soldiers
An introduction to eggs and avocado for baby to feed themselves, packed full of nutrition with high quality protein...