Annabel Karmel’s baked egg and avocado boats
- Cook: 12mins
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 2 medium British Lion eggs
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp chives, chopped
- 2 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 220C / 200C Fan /425F / Gas Mark 7.
- Cut a thin slice off both sides of the avocado so that it will balance, then cut the avocado in half. Remove the stone and scoop out some of the flesh to make a bigger hole.
- Put the avocado halves onto a baking sheet and crack a British Lion egg into each holes. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until the white is set but the yolk is still runny.
- Sprinkle with spring onions, chives, and tomatoes.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Annabel Karmel's baby's first omelette
A delicious omelette for babies and easy for them to hold themselves, this recipe is also packed full of...
Annabel Karmel’s poached egg spaghetti with pesto and cherry tomatoes
Suitable for: toddler and baby (from 9 months+) Serves: 1 adult portion and 2 baby portions
Mini frittata muffins
These tasty frittata muffins make a nutritious breakfast or snack for babies that can be cooked in advance. They’re...