Annabel Karmel’s dippy eggs with crumpet fingers
- Cook: 10 mins
- 2 large British Lion eggs
- 2 crumpets
- 1 tbsp cream cheese
- 40g Cheddar cheese, grated
- Put the British Lion eggs into a small saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil and cook for 4 minutes before placing in egg cups.
- Preheat the grill.
- Spread a little cream cheese on the crumpets. Top with the cheese and grill for 3 to 4 minutes until the cheese has melted. Slice into fingers.
- Remove the top of the eggs. Dip the crumpet fingers into the eggs and enjoy.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Annabel Karmel’s sweet potato and carrot rostis
Suitable for: baby and toddler (9 months+) Serves: 2 adult portions and 5 baby portions
Annabel Karmel's tomato and basil omelette for babies
A deliciously light and super-easy recipe to wake up your baby’s tastebuds. A serving of light, fluffy slices of...
Poached egg on veggie pasta
A quick and easy egg and veggie pasta meal for babies and nutritionally balanced. There’s high quality protein, important...
Annabel Karmel's Scrambled egg and guacamole teddy bears
Suitable for: toddler Serves: 2 adult portions and 2 baby portions