Annabel Karmel’s dippy eggs with crumpet fingers
- Cook: 10mins
- 2 large British Lion eggs
- 2 crumpets
- 1 tbsp cream cheese
- 40g Cheddar cheese, grated
- Put the British Lion eggs into a small saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil and cook for 4 minutes before placing in egg cups.
- Preheat the grill.
- Spread a little cream cheese on the crumpets. Top with the cheese and grill for 3 to 4 minutes until the cheese has melted. Slice into fingers.
- Remove the top of the eggs. Dip the crumpet fingers into the eggs and enjoy.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Poached egg on pureed peas
This soft-textured recipe for babies is a great alternative to poached egg with toast. The meal provides high quality...
Pancakes with fruit and yoghurt
Baby’s first pancakes are great finger food - and nutritious too, with high quality protein and important vitamins and...
Tom Daley’s boiled egg and avocado soldiers
An introduction to eggs and avocado for baby to feed themselves, packed full of nutrition with high quality protein...
Annabel Karmel’s baked egg and avocado boats
Suitable for: toddler and baby (from 9 months+) Serves: 1 adult portion & 2 baby portions