Annabel Karmel’s dippy eggs with crumpet fingers
- Cook: 10mins
- 2 large British Lion eggs
- 2 crumpets
- 1 tbsp cream cheese
- 40g Cheddar cheese, grated
- Put the British Lion eggs into a small saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil and cook for 4 minutes before placing in egg cups.
- Preheat the grill.
- Spread a little cream cheese on the crumpets. Top with the cheese and grill for 3 to 4 minutes until the cheese has melted. Slice into fingers.
- Remove the top of the eggs. Dip the crumpet fingers into the eggs and enjoy.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Eggy bread with fruit
Eggy bread is a delicious and nutritious treat for babies to enjoy eating with their fingers. The eggs provide...
Scrambled eggs with pea puree
A soft-textured scrambled egg recipe, ideal for one of baby’s early meals and packed full of nutrition with high...
A tasty baked frittata that’s cut into fingers to provide a nutritious meal, ideal finger food. It’s packed full...
Sweet potato and cheddar omelette
A tasty omelette containing lots of important nutrients for babies, including high quality protein, vitamins and minerals from the...