Annabel Karmel’s scrambled egg quesadillas
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 5 mins
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ red onion, finely chopped
- ¼ red pepper, finely diced
- 4 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- A knob of butter
- 2 large British Lion eggs, beaten
- 1 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp Cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 mini tortilla wraps
- Heat the oil in a small frying pan. Add the onion and red pepper and fry for 3 to 4 minutes. Add the tomatoes and fry for 30 seconds, then spoon onto a plate.
- Beat the eggs and milk together in a bowl. Wipe the pan clean then add the butter. When the butter is foaming, add the British Lion eggs and stir over the heat until lightly scrambled and spoon onto a plate.
- Put one wrap onto a board. Top with the scrambled eggs and diced vegetables and sprinkle with cheese. Top with the second wrap and press down.
- Place in a frying pan and heat until golden on both sides. Slice into three triangles and enjoy.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Scrambled eggs with pea puree
A soft-textured scrambled egg recipe, ideal for one of baby’s early meals and packed full of nutrition with high...
A tasty baked frittata that’s cut into fingers to provide a nutritious meal, ideal finger food. It’s packed full...
Rhiannon Lambert's little eggy veggie fritters
Registered Nutritionist, Rhiannon Lambert, has created this recipe to feed to babies – little eggy veggie fritters. Latest research...
Sweet potato and cheddar omelette
A tasty omelette containing lots of important nutrients for babies, including high quality protein, vitamins and minerals from the...