Annabel Karmel’s scrambled egg quesadillas
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 5mins
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ red onion, finely chopped
- ¼ red pepper, finely diced
- 4 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- A knob of butter
- 2 large British Lion eggs, beaten
- 1 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp Cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 mini tortilla wraps
- Heat the oil in a small frying pan. Add the onion and red pepper and fry for 3 to 4 minutes. Add the tomatoes and fry for 30 seconds, then spoon onto a plate.
- Beat the eggs and milk together in a bowl. Wipe the pan clean then add the butter. When the butter is foaming, add the British Lion eggs and stir over the heat until lightly scrambled and spoon onto a plate.
- Put one wrap onto a board. Top with the scrambled eggs and diced vegetables and sprinkle with cheese. Top with the second wrap and press down.
- Place in a frying pan and heat until golden on both sides. Slice into three triangles and enjoy.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Mini frittata muffins
These tasty frittata muffins make a nutritious breakfast or snack for babies that can be cooked in advance. They’re...
Annabel Karmel’s sweet potato and carrot rostis
Suitable for: baby and toddler (9 months+) Serves: 2 adult portions and 5 baby portions
Annabel Karmel's tomato and basil omelette for babies
A deliciously light and super-easy recipe to wake up your baby’s tastebuds. A serving of light, fluffy slices of...
Poached egg on veggie pasta
A quick and easy egg and veggie pasta meal for babies and nutritionally balanced. There’s high quality protein, important...