Breakfast naan with fried egg, bacon and caramelised onions
- Serves: 4
- Prep: 10mins
- Cook: 15mins
This recipe is perfect for the weekends when you have more time to indulge in a delicious breakfast.
- 8 medium British Lion eggs
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- 8 rashers of streaky bacon
- 4 naan
- 4 tbsp Philadelphia cream cheese
- a small bunch of coriander, leaves picked
1. Heat the olive oil in a medium frying pan over a medium heat. Add the onion and cook for around 20 minutes, until soft and caramelised.
2. Meanwhile, heat a second frying pan over medium heat and fry the bacon until golden and crisp. Remove the bacon from the pan and set aside, on a plate lined with kitchen paper.
3. Fry the eggs in the same pan over medium-high heat until cooked to your liking. Season lightly with salt and pepper. Toast the naans.
4. Spread the Philadelphia on top of the naans and top with the bacon and caramelised onions. Add the fried eggs and garnish with coriander.
Swap the bacon for avocado to make this veggie.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe: