Breakfast pizza with eggs
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 15mins
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- A pinch of salt
- Ground black pepper
- 1 slice leftover pizza
- 1 large British Lion egg
- 25g cheddar cheese, grated
- A few black olives or halved cherry tomatoes (optional)
- A pinch of dried oregano or mixed herbs
- Preheat oven to gas mark 6/200°C/180°C fan. Drizzle 1 tsp of oil in an oven proof dish, add the garlic, spinach and seasoning and stir well to mix and coat the leaves. Bake for 3 minutes until the leaves have wilted.
- Remove the dish from the oven and take out the spinach leaves.
- Lay your slice of leftover pizza in the dish and top with the spinach leaves. Make a hollow and crack in the British Lion egg.
- Scatter over the cheese, olives, tomatoes, (if using) and herbs and season with black pepper.
- Bake for 12-15 mins or until the British Lion egg is set to your liking. Serve hot.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Kale salad with avocado and boiled egg
It’s green and its delicious! This salad will give you an energy boost for the rest of the day.
Coronation Egg & Bacon Sandwich
An egg-citing twist on Coronation chicken sandwich!
Egg and avocado tortilla wraps
A refreshing change from sandwiches, this tortilla wrap with eggs and avocado will ensure a tasty vegetarian lunch.