Breakfast pizza with eggs
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 15mins
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- A pinch of salt
- Ground black pepper
- 1 slice leftover pizza
- 1 large British Lion egg
- 25g cheddar cheese, grated
- A few black olives or halved cherry tomatoes (optional)
- A pinch of dried oregano or mixed herbs
- Preheat oven to gas mark 6/200°C/180°C fan. Drizzle 1 tsp of oil in an oven proof dish, add the garlic, spinach and seasoning and stir well to mix and coat the leaves. Bake for 3 minutes until the leaves have wilted.
- Remove the dish from the oven and take out the spinach leaves.
- Lay your slice of leftover pizza in the dish and top with the spinach leaves. Make a hollow and crack in the British Lion egg.
- Scatter over the cheese, olives, tomatoes, (if using) and herbs and season with black pepper.
- Bake for 12-15 mins or until the British Lion egg is set to your liking. Serve hot.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Microwave poached eggs
Microwaved poached eggs are quick and easy to make and ready in under two minutes, providing the perfect quick...
MOB Kitchen's anchovy and caper carbonara
A new take on carbonara using British Lion eggs, a zesty lemon, parmesan and mixed with a base of...
Tom Daley’s salmon, pea and broccoli egg muffins
These egg muffins are easy to prepare ahead of time and make a healthy, portable, high-protein breakfast or snack...
Salmon with poached egg and spinach
This quick and easy salmon and poached egg recipe is packed with protein and great natural nutrition - the...