Breakfast pizza with eggs
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 15mins
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- A pinch of salt
- Ground black pepper
- 1 slice leftover pizza
- 1 large British Lion egg
- 25g cheddar cheese, grated
- A few black olives or halved cherry tomatoes (optional)
- A pinch of dried oregano or mixed herbs
- Preheat oven to gas mark 6/200°C/180°C fan. Drizzle 1 tsp of oil in an oven proof dish, add the garlic, spinach and seasoning and stir well to mix and coat the leaves. Bake for 3 minutes until the leaves have wilted.
- Remove the dish from the oven and take out the spinach leaves.
- Lay your slice of leftover pizza in the dish and top with the spinach leaves. Make a hollow and crack in the British Lion egg.
- Scatter over the cheese, olives, tomatoes, (if using) and herbs and season with black pepper.
- Bake for 12-15 mins or until the British Lion egg is set to your liking. Serve hot.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Tomato and cucumber boiled egg salad
You'll love this easy but tasty recipe that works as a starter or light lunch.
The Ultimate Croque madame
This is the naughtiest little croque you will ever eat! Make sure not to overcook your British Lion egg...
MOB Kitchen's Vietnamese herb and prawn omelette
A soft egg omelette inspired by Vietnamese cafes stuffed with prawns, spring onions and tonne of herbs. An incredibly...