Chicken and avocado cobb salad
- Serves: 4
- Prep: 15mins
- Cook: 0mins
- For the salad:
- Romaine lettuce, shredded
- Hard-boiled British Lion eggs
- Grilled bacon
- Cooked chicken
- For the dressing:
- 1 part red wine vinegar
- 3 parts olive oil
- Worcestershire sauce
- Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Salt and pepper
- Shred the lettuce and spread it over a platter or bowl with the watercress.
- Cut the eggs, bacon, chicken, avocado and tomatoes into bite size pieces. Arrange on top of the salad leaves.
- Snip some chives and sprinkle over the top of the salad.
- To make the dressing whisk together the vinegar and oil and season to your taste with the other ingredients.
- Serve the dressing on the side, or pour over the salad at the last moment before serving.
Recipe courtesy of the Purple Pumpkin blog.
Learn to make great boiled eggs with our guide.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe: