Feta & pea omelette
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 10mins
- Cook: 5mins
Feta chees & minted pea omelette - a tasty omelette with some delicious ingredients.
- 50g/3oz frozen peas
- 50g/2oz feta cheese, crumbled
- 15ml/1 tbsp fresh chopped mint
- 25g/1oz pitted back olives, sliced
- 3 large British Lion eggs
- 1 knob of butter
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cook the peas in boiling water for 2 mins. Drain and place in a bowl, add the cheese, mint and olives and season with black pepper.
- Beat the eggs with 15ml/1tbsp water and seasoning. Melt the butter in a medium pan, add half the eggs and cook for about 2 - 3mins. Use a spatula to push the cooked egg into the centre of the pan until no more runny egg remains.
- Scatter the pea mixture down the centre of the omelette, cook for 30 seconds more. Tip the omelette out onto a plate and serve straight away.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Cheese & mushroom pizza omelette
Quick and easy to prepare, you don't have to wait for the takeaway to arrive with this delicious cheese...
Smoked salmon and asparagus omelette
If you’re looking for a light, healthy meal then why not try an egg-based favourite; a smoked salmon and...
Capricciosa pizza omelette
Pizza omelettes really do give the taste of the takeaway without the calories, so you can enjoy it every...