Gizzi Erskine's Chinese fried eggs
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 0mins
- Cook: 1mins
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 large British Lion eggs
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- small pinch ground white pepper
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1-2 red chillies, finely sliced
- Heat oil in a hot wok until the surface seems to shimmer slightly. Crack the eggs (Gizzi uses free range) into the hot oil and fry for 1 minute, basting the yolk continually with the hot oil for 1 minute.
- Carefully slide a fish slice under the eggs, lift out of wok. Drizzle eggs with oyster sauce and garnish with pepper, spring onions and chillies.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Gizzi Erskine's huevos rancheros
Gizzi says: "One of my favourite brunch recipes must be huevos rancheros, the classic Mexican dish of corn tortillas...
Gizzi Erskine's boiled eggs and asparagus spears
Gizzi says: "For perfect boiled eggs it’s all in the timing. My best tip for gloriously gooey yolks is...
Gizzi Erskine's cheat's croque madame
Gizzi says: "For a continental twist on lunch try a croque madame and transport yourself to Paris in the...
Gizzi Erskine's Turkish eggs with toast
A fantastic brunch dish by Gizzi Erskine