Harissa baked eggs
- Serves: 4
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 15 mins
- 4 large British Lion eggs
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tbsp Harissa paste
- 2 slices sourdough bread, toasted
- 2 tbsp Greek yogurt
- Chilli oil
- Coriander, chopped
- Add a little oil and garlic to a pan and sauté for one minute.
- Add the harissa paste and tinned tomatoes and cook for five minutes.
- Make four pockets in the sauce and crack eggs into then cover with a lid.
- Place in oven at 200C for 8 - 10 minutes.
Serve and garnish with coriander, a spoonful of Greek yogurt and a drizzle of chili oil.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Baked eggs with peppers
Baked eggs with peppers recipe
Christmas leftovers quiche
Spice up your Christmas dinner leftovers with this egg-citing quiche Makes 8 slices
Spinach and baked eggs tart
Serve spinach and baked eggs tarts as a tasty starter when entertaining or as a main meal for the...