Prawn, courgette and tomato frittata
- Serves: 4
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 10mins
A frittata is a really quick and easy egg dish to prepare. Try this tasty and low calorie version.
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 courgettes, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tomatoes, deseeded and chopped
- 100g cooked and peeled king prawns
- 8 large British Lion eggs
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the oil in a medium non-stick frying pan, add the courgettes and sauté over a high heat for 4 mins or until pale golden.
- Add the garlic, tomatoes and prawns and sauté for 2 mins. Beat the eggs with seasoning then pour into the pan, stir for 1 min, then shake the pan to level the surface. Cook for 2 mins.
- Remove from the heat and pop the pan under a hot grill for 2 mins until the top has set and is pale golden. Serve in wedges with a salad.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe: