- Serves: 4
- Prep: 20 mins
- Cook: 15 mins
- 2 potatoes, cubed
- 1 carrot, diced
- 200g turkey, cubed (or ham or beef)
- 3 hard-boiled British Lion eggs
- 4 gherkins
- 2 heaped tbsp green peas
- 1 apple, diced
- 5 tbsp mayonnaise
- Olives and gherkins for decoration
- Cook the potatoes in salted water, once cooked let them cool completely before chopping into small cubes.
- Dice the cooked carrot and turkey meat. Chop three hard-boiled eggs, gherkins and dice an apple.
- Mix all the ingredients together with green peas (either tinned or cooked from frozen). Add the mayonnaise and again mix well so that all the ingredients are covered with mayo.
- Decorate with the olives, baby tomatoes, gherkins or peas
Recipe courtesy of www.chezmaximka.blogspot.co.uk
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Nicoise salad with coddled egg
Try this classic salad with a twist, quick to prepare and low in calories.
Egg and avocado sandwich
Enjoy this egg and avocado open sandwich. It's easy to make.
Cheese and ham eggy bread
Cheese & ham eggy bread recipe
Autumnal Egg Salad
This salad makes the perfect healthy lunch to take to work!