Rustic egg, bacon and potato salad
- Serves: 4
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 20 mins
- 750g new potatoes, washed
- 4 hard-boiled British Lion eggs
- 200g bacon chopped and cooked
- 200g green beans
- 5 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh chives
1. Cut the potatoes in half if they are large and boil for around 20 – 25 minutes until cooked, then leave to cool.
2. Mix the mayonnaise and Dijon mustard together, then add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix well.
3. It’s as simple as that!
Recipe courtesy of www.allyouneedisloveandcake.co.uk/
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Egg and avocado tortilla wraps
A refreshing change from sandwiches, this tortilla wrap with eggs and avocado will ensure a tasty vegetarian lunch.
Egg and tomato pitta pockets
A great lunch recipe which takes just minutes to make.